Benefits of Attending
- Network with the most influential design & development engineers!
- Showcase your company to the largest technical, professional association in the world.
- Meet engineers, industry leaders, government employees and academics from more than 60 countries.
- Expanded Industry Program for Communications Engineers and Practitioners.
Who Attends2,000… Number of attendees that visit IEEE GLOBECOM each year
60+… Number of countries our attendees come from each year
20+… Number of times attendees will receive marketing messages about IEEE GLOBECOM 2015
100,000+… Number of potential attendees that will receive information regarding IEEE GLOBECOM 2015
Who Should ExhibitIf your company manufactures or supplies products and services related to components, subsystems, and systems (including hardware, software, and middleware) in any of the following areas, you need to join IEEE GLOBECOM 2015 in San Diego!
- 802.11 family of wireless components
- Ad-hoc Mobile, Vehicle and Sensor Networks MANET, VANET, WSN
- Automotive Vehicular communication (V2X, V2C, V2V, V2I, DSRC, WAVE, RSU)
- Body Area Networking, BAN 802.15.6
- Cellular Networks – LTE, HSPA, Small cells, LBS
- Cloud Networks, Services
- Communication Standards and Alliances
- Consumer Communications and Networking
- Communication Components, Circuits, Systems, and Networks
- Critical Communications, Public Safety, UAVs, Robots, Smart Grid, Utilities
- Emerging technology: Software Defined Networking, Big data, Cloud computing, Social & Game networking
- Home networking, Location
- Internet of Things and Machine-to-Machine: Wearables, eHealth, Cyber security, Public safety, Smart grid
- Emerging wireless standards: LTE - (LTE-Advanced, LTE-U, LTE-Direct, LTE- Broadcast, LTE-Light; 802; 802.11ad/WiGig, 802.11ah/i/k – ax, 802.15, 802.24; 5G, Massive MIMO, ODFMA, mmWave, antennae, circuits, components, accessories, and modules
- Green Communications and Computing Networks
- Network & Service Management, Design, Implementation, Testing and Simulation
- Optical Communications, VLC, 802.15.7
- Software Defined Networking SDN, VNC
- Spectrum and Regulations for Licensed, Un-licensed and Shared Use, White Spaces, Grey Spaces, >6GHz, >95GHz
Industry Program & Expo... for the Working Engineers!The Industry program will feature Industry-centric Sessions, Workshops and Tutorials on regulatory impact assessments, business models, applications and design & development strategies, implementations and challenges in today’s networking and communications environments. Among these are topics including spectrum allocation & utilization; innovation and business resource; global standards deployment; healthcare biomedical electronics; cloud computing & networking; social networking & games; communications & humanity; and global information grid systems.
Each of the industry sessions and panel discussions will have a moderator and speakers with industry and/or technical expertise in the featured topical area. They will address applications of communications and networking technologies that will be of interest to both industrial and technical members of the communications community.
Exclusive Industry Pass includes limited program registration, Welcome Reception, Plenary & Keynotes, Industry Program and Exhibition.
Booth InformationThe space rate is US $33.00 per sq.ft. with a 100 sq ft minimum and the fee includes:
- Pipe and drape, identification sign, general security, and inclusion in the show guide.
- Two complimentary industry program registrations ($1800 value) with unlimited number of FREE Exhibit-Only passes to give to your customers.
- Logo on conference web site, with link to company's site
- Listing and logo in final program
- Company information brochures/materials provided for conference backpack